Skip to content
- Added support for landscape Live Photos and videos
- Export your final video in one of the following aspect ratios: 16:9, 9:16, 3:4, 4:3, and 1:1 (square)
- By default, the app will letterbox/pillarbox videos in the opposite orientation from your final video (this can be turned off in Settings)
- 3D Touch a video thumbnail to preview it before selecting it from your library
- Mute all clips at once with the new “Mute Original Audio” toggle on the Add Music screen
- Adjust the cropping area of your videos when you choose square format
- Added option to auto-save videos to your Photo Library when you tap the “Share” button
- Send feedback or leave an app review from the new Settings screen
- New icon and improved design
- Better progress reporting when downloading photos and videos from iCloud
- Add music to your videos! Choose from songs you’ve downloaded to your device or select from 20 unique soundtracks.
- You can now mute individual clips.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Now you can add a simple title to the beginning of your videos! Adjust the text color, background color, and duration.
- The “add clip(s)” and “delete” buttons have been moved to a new toolbar above the timeline.
- Improved VoiceOver support.
- In addition to the play button, you can also tap on the video itself to play/pause.
- Added the ability to choose a specific photo album to search for videos
- Fixed an infrequent bug that caused some Live Photo videos to be scaled incorrectly
- Live Photo support & increased duration limits! When selecting video clips, tap the filter icon to show these new search options.
- New sharing options. Share your video or save it to your library using the standard iOS share sheet.
- Minor interface improvements.
- Faster exporting.